South Indian Bank jobs 2014 vacancy details:
Total No of vacancies: 225
1. Probationary Clerks (PO): 200 Posts
2. Application Software Development: 18 Posts
3. Information Security Domain: 05 Posts
4. Database Administration: 01 Post
5. System Administration: 01 Post
All Aspirants must possess 10th Class & 12th Class for PO post and B.Tech/BE for remaining posts.
Examination Fee :
1. General & OBC Aspirants need to pay fee Rs.400/- for PO Post and remaining posts RS.500/-.
2. SC/ ST/PH Aspirants need to pay fee Rs.100 for PO Post and remaining posts Rs.250/-.
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing date of online registration: 28-01-2014
Examination Fee Last date: 29-01-2014
Mode of Selection Process:
Eligible Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Age Limit for the Post:
All Aspirants age should be between 20 years to 26 years for Probationary Clerk post and remaining posts Age Limit for the Post should not exceeding 28 years as on 31-12-2014.
Application Procedure to Apply Job:
All Eligible and Interested Aspirants would be required to Online apply through online mode from the portal website www.southindianbank.com from 22nd January 2014 to 28th January 2014.
Check here for PO official Notification
Check here for Remaining posts official notification
Check here for Apply Online Application form