Calcutta High Court jobs 2014 Details:
Total No of Posts: 70 vacancy
Job Titles: Group D
Name of category wise posts:
1. Unreserved: 19 posts
2. Unreserved (EC): 09 posts
3. Unreserved (Ex-serviceman): 05 posts
4. Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person): 01 post
5. Unreserved (Persons with disabilities): 01 post
6. Scheduled Caste: 07 posts
7. Scheduled Caste (EC): 07 posts
8. Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
9. Scheduled Tribe: 03 posts
10. Scheduled Tribe (EC): 03 posts
11. Scheduled Tribe (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
12. O.B.C (A): 05 posts
13. O.B.C (A) (EC): 01 post
14. O.B.C (A) (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
15. O.B.C (B): 03 posts
16. O.B.C (B) (EC): 02 posts
17. O.B.C (B) (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
Age Limit for the Post:
All Eligible Aspirants age should be Age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st (Upper Age Limit for the Post is relaxation by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and in case of Physically Handicapped candidates)
Examination Fee :
1. General and OBC Category Aspirants are required to pay Rs.200/- + 20/- Bank charges.
2. SC/ST category Aspirants need to pay fee Rs.50/- + 12/- as bank charges.
Aspirants should have passed 8th class from any recognized Board.
Closing date for receipt of Application form: 01-03-2014
All Aspirants whose applications Form will be considered to be in order in all respect for Exam, shall be required to undergo a competitive written test consisting of a multiple choice objective-type paper comprising of questions in Arithmetic, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and English, with full marks of 100.
Application Procedure to Apply Job:
All Interested and Eligible Aspirants may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications form with self attested copies of certificates and testimonials etc., addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta – 700 001.
Check here for official Recruitment Notification & Apply