SBI Latest Job Opennings 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of Vacant Post : 393
Job Titles :
02. Asstt. General Manager
03. Dy. Manager
04. Asstt. Manager
05. Chief Manager
06. Dy. Manager (Civil Engg)
07. Dy. Manager (Electrical Engg)
08. Assistant Manager (law)
Age Limit for the Post :-
Age in between 18 to 45 years old Students can Apply.
Education Qualifications :-
* MBA (Finance), preferably with FRM(*)/Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Risk Management
* B.E./ B. Tech in CSE/IT/EC /EE&T/E&I or M.Sc or MCA.
* M. Sc. (Statistics /Operations Research/ Computer Science) OR MCA/BE/B.Tech. (CS/IT) OR MBA full time from a reputed Institute.
*Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course or Post graduate degree in Hindi with English from a recognized University in India.
Mode of Selection Process :
All Eligible Aspirants will be selected on the basis of either
i. Examination (test)
ii. and Interviews or
iii. Shortlisting and Interview.
Test will be held On-Line. Wherever there will be no test, short-listing and interviews will be held.
Monthly Emoluments :
1. For JMGS-I : Rs. 30,000/-
2. For MMGS-II : Rs. 40,000/-.
3. For MMGS-III : Rs. 52,000/-.
4. For SMGS-IV : Rs. 63,000/-.
5. For SMGS-V : Rs. 75,000/-.
Examination Fee :
1. SC/ST/PWD Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. All Others Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 500 Only.
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Registration of application : 17-02-2014
Closing date for Online registration of Application : 06-03-2014
Last date for payment of fee through Offline : 08-03-2014
Date of Online Test : 19-04-2014
Downloading of call letter : 10-04-2014 onwards
Application Procedure to Apply Job :
All Eligible Aspirants will be required to register themselves online first through Bank's Official website or www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in . After which Aspirants are required to pay the requisite Examination Fee through Online or Offline mode. After filling Online application form, Aspirants will have to keep the print out of application form for future use.
Check here for SBI specialist Officer Official notification.
Apply Online here Application form